Hi! My name is Marcin Górski aka ‘ski‘. I’m Polish software architect and certified Java developer specialized in Java/web technologies. This blog consist mostly of my notes made while creating software or conducting training sessions.
You are also welcome to take a look at softur.pl – website of my company. Have fun browsing this blog, hope some of the posts will help (or already helped) you solving the problems.Comments and suggestions are always welcome!Marcin
Below you can see list of my recent posts in this blog. You can also subscribe to them using your RSS reader – click here.
- Clustering with Tomcat (environment setup and benchmark)
- Executable JAR with Spring-based application (using Maven)
- XML-less web application with Spring 3.x
- Fail to execute javadoc-plugin on Mac OSX (JAVA_HOME issue)
- Reverse engineering - Spring-Roo (DBRE) and Microsoft SQL Server 2005
- Windows useful tools and addons
- Everyday git
- Ubuntu/Linux useful commands and tips
- Handling IDN in java.
- KeyGrab - grab key combinations using TextField in Swing/Java.
- Simple way to speed up JBOSS build (deploy to RAM)
- Connecting webservice using server's certificate with Axis 1.4.